COVID-19: Health And Safety Are Our #1 Concern
Our Hospital Is OPEN For You And Your Pet!
Due to concerns about the novel coronavirus and related disease (COVID-19), we are taking additional precautionary measures (per the recommendations of the CDC) within the hospital to keep our staff, doctors, animals, clients, and visitors safe, while continuing to provide patient care. We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety to allow us to remain OPEN.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic. To aid this, we have established a curb-side drop-off procedure.
When you arrive for your appointment at Santa Cruz Veterinary Hospital, please follow our curb-side check-in procedure::
- CALL 831-222-5520 to check-in and provide your parking space number and pets name.
- TEXT 831-226-7240 to check in, let us know what you are here for, provide your parking space number and pets name. (You can also request appointments, make changes or request a refill by sending a message to this number as well)
A staff member will meet you outside, please take care to:
- Stay in or close to your car, do not approach or crowd the entrance so our staff have room to work.
- Wear a mask or cloth covering your mouth and nose when talking to our staff.
- Keep 6ft apart from others when possible.
We also are adding the use of telemedicine for clients when possible. This tool will allow us to evaluate patients electronically and prescribe medications you can pick up in clinic. Please call us to see if this option would be a fit for you and your pet’s situation.
Also for clients who do not want to travel into the clinic please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provide the necessary medications and nutritional products.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.